Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sharing some art with you

I went to the reception for the Red House artists' latest show on Friday.
Here are some of the art pieces which I admired...but there's a lot more, not to mention open artist studios every day.

These are ceramic with plastic plants.  And they are priced like collectors art...but I bet they will sell! Lovely!
We had to move my treasure boxes to a lower display, because if they are up at eye level, you can't see the heart shapes of the lids!



4 comments:

  1. Hello, I love all the heart art pieces. The treasure boxes are pretty. The hanging hearts are beautiful too. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your heart boxes all end up as Valentine gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I just love your treasure boxes.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.