Black Mountain

Springtime in Black Mountain. Looking down from parking lot at Ceramic Studio to Sutton Ave and the railroad tracks.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Lakeview Center

The balcony upstairs at the Lakeview Center has a great view in all directions.

It looked like someone didn't want anyone to sit in these benches, or perhaps they were interrupted in doing some repair work...

But there are still some patio tables and chairs welcoming conversations.

Through these doors there's a great room for parties, or weddings.

When I visit almost every day at noon, I am part of a seniors program by the Council on Aging for low cost lunches.  I was glad to see a Conversational Spanish group that also met here on Tuesdays.

Trevia has been in charge of serving every day in the whole 7 years I've lived here.  Sorry but I moved as I was taking her picture, and I'll try to get a better one soon.

2 comments:

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.