Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk July 24, 2024

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Just clicking the shutter

 

Last week the market was rather calm at times, then really crowded. 

Then suddenly the iPhone camera started doing this.  I have no idea what it's called. The people seem to float away from the background! (I had commented that I liked how one woman was dancing the samba with her dog, so they let me take their photo!)

Then the camera started giving me the breeds of dogs when I pushed the little "i" button after taking a shot. Wow, I thought, this is neat. But wow also, how did I keep it from focusing mainly on one dog or another? I found the icon which had no name at the top of my camera, and turned it off. Now I have no idea how to turn it back on again!


May I introduce "Bailey" the Burmese Mountain Dog.  A bit itchy, her owners said, all the time.

Cool app that's right in the camera to identify dogs' breeds! But the highlighting thing comes and goes apparently. Wonder how to turn it  on again!

Isn't technology fun?

Now I need to go water plants before another day goes by with rain predicted that never comes. (she said Mon. morning.)


Today's quote:

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom the emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand wrapped in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.

- Albert Einstein 


9 comments:

  1. That is a cool app, I love all the cute doggies. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be more dogs for your Saturday Critters too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I do hope he lives in an air conditioned home. Incidentally, I met a much smaller dog named Bailey the same day! (No pic of 2nd one)

      Delete
  3. Hot here today and the next several days. No AC here in this old house so all the windows and shades, curtains are closed to keep what cool temps we had overnight inside. Stay cool there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Fortunately we have some clouds that mean the sun isn't beating down on us. I sure understand the window close and open routine since I didn't live in air conditioning until moving to FL in 1969 from Conn. And before that as a child lived in St. Louis and Houston with just attic fans!

      Delete
  4. I knew about flower id but not dogs. Did you get on Live mode for awhile when the camera was doing funny things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually have Live turned off, because the computer will only accept one of the shots anyway, so it's no help for what I do with my photos (mainly just post here).) Don't know what it was all about. Now to see what other things the "i" can do!

      Delete
  5. I am guessing this is iPhone stuff so this Droid girl is clueless! The poor itchy dog, wonder if he has mites?

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.