Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Ole's daffodils

 Oh joy. A favorite restaurant has daffodils blooming today (March 1, 2022)!


It's right where I usually park for my take-out order.


I wonder what law of physics make the wind blow them around whenever I point a lens at them!


It's just about spring. Of course another blizzard could happen this month. Or maybe even next. Our normal (what used to be) last frost date was Mother's Day...second Sunday in May!

Most of us have been putting little plants outside before that.

Welcome if you're here, Ms. Springtime!

8 comments:

  1. ...for years I have tried to under law of physics that make the wind blow them around whenever I'm about to photograph them. I haven't been able to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Love the pretty daffodils. It is too early for flowers here. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daffs are the Ladies of SPring IMO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been going a bit overboard with them haven't I!

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.