Black Mountain

Springtime in Black Mountain. Looking down from parking lot at Ceramic Studio to Sutton Ave and the railroad tracks.

Friday, November 28, 2014

Howdy Harley!

Swannanoa, NC is home to a huge Harley Davidson store. (Seannanoa is the next town towards Asheville, from Black Mountain)



Just off I-40, I think many a cyclist comes from miles around to check out things here.  If I were still riding (not a Hog) I'd be interested!

I bet you thought I'd have a photo of at least one motorcycle, didn't you?

Quote for today:


The world is evolving from imperfection to perfection. It needs all love and sympathy; great tenderness and watchfulness are required from each one of us.
Hazrat Inayat Khan

2 comments:

  1. We lived in the Milwaukee suburbs and of course, Milwaukee is home of Harley/Davidson. Every year the city would roar like a giant engine during the Harley anniversary. The 100th was truly a sight to behold. I must admit I liked them better in the city than roaring on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.