Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Thursday, November 27, 2014

What dreams are made of this

Panther, the cat, dreams all day long, then all night long.  She wakes to eat, use the litter box, and jump around in cat-filled joy for a while, but the main thing in her life is SLEEP.

I bet you thought I'd have a Thanksgiving post.  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.  Be safe.  Don't eat too much!

Quote for today:


Take care of yourself — you never know when the world will need you.
Rabbi Hillel

4 comments:

  1. Cats have perfected the sleep thing. They can curl up into a ball and become so warm that they sleep forever. I like seeing them yawning and stretching after they awaken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you can figure out their lives if you have the time to watch the gestures...a bath is always after eating...then it's time for a nap again.

      Delete
  2. Cute, cute photo! Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ...hope you had a great day. I'm visiting my son and his family...always a challenge but of course I love them!

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.