Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A good book

Library in Black Mountain, wintertime

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."  Audrey Hepburn

I'm sending this to Fri. Fences!  (Come on over to see some other great inspirations) That red railing surely shows the spirit of the season when I took this.  And that's also the most snow we've seen this winter in Black Mountain ...at least here in town.

1 comment:

  1. I love my kindle but you can't beat the feel of a book and what better place could you spend an hour or two, browsing through books, than a library. Amazed you haven't had more snow than that Barbara.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.