Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Black Mountain shopping

Notice some of those signs
The one I like to remind newcomers about it the "state law, yield to pedestrians in crosswalk" (depicted on left under the I-40 sign).
Yes, there are 4-5 crosswalks in downtown Black Mountain, where cars are encouraged to stop for pedestrians.  I try to do it, but it takes some peripheral vision that sometimes I'm not tuned in to do.

And if you ever have a desire to revel in gorgeous yarns, come to our Yarn Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.