Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Springtime blooming

In honor of Earth Day this year, do one more thing for the earth each day. That was my New Years Resolution this year. I miss the mark many times, but it is the only worthy goal I've ever had for a whole year. And without it, I might not be here (nor you) next year.

 

Across the corner from the house that's being rennovated is this lovely home with a "yard" that just blooms with all kinds of loveliness all year. 

Thought for the day:
The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself.   Anais Nin
 




3 comments:

  1. That's a truly lovely looking home and that blossoming tree is gorgeous1

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great when the neighbors have great flowering trees. I have two neighbors who have great one for me to photograph, and lilacs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should , indeed, take better care of our Mother Earth -- look at all she does for us and how beautifully she is arrayed just now!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.