Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

You never know who

...is going to park next to you in the parking lot at Lake Tomahawk.


My Toy Yoda was a bit outclassed yesterday by a Bentley.  No kidding.  It's so classy the only place I could find the name was the hubcaps.  The burl wood dash and leather upholstery didn't say it.




I pulled out my trusty smart phone camera just to prove it to you (unless of course you own the Bentley, and you already enjoy it!)

 Having  walked all the way around it, I decided not to wait for the owners and gawk any more than I already had!

Quote for the day:

The progress of our soul is like a perfect poem. It has an infinite idea which once realised makes all movements full of meaning and joy.  Rabindranath Tagore

3 comments:

  1. Don't think I've ever seen a Bentley! I wonder what it cost? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed when I come across one of these very expensive cars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen one of those. Big dollars for sure.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.