Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Sunday, September 18, 2022

New life here - Living in Black Mountain Though it may not post correctly!

Since none of the layout gadgets were working over on that other blog...and I almost lost all my usual posts in the lists within gadgets, I had to copy them all into an email (to myself) and now I can (maybe!) copy them into this layout.

Blogger beware. Not posting anymore on "When I was 69"

I have friends out there in blogland.

I will not be foiled from reading their posts to my life's content.

And of course I must offer my own meager posting for my friends to see here in Living in Black Mountain!




One blog that I couldn't list on my gadget...I have about 15 more that I want to have links to. 


5 comments:

  1. Just don't close the other one. Spammers tend to take over the that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you have malware that is slowing down your blog, Barbara? Did you run a full virus scan on your computer to check? Are you on Facebook? There s a group on there called "Bloggers on BlogSpot" and maybe you can join it and ask the moderator, who is a BlogSpot expert, why you are having problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ran a full virus scan the minute I restarted computer for the second time. This is in Blogger only. All email, FB sites open at regular lightening speed.

      Delete
  3. Anywhere you go, I will follow. đŸ˜€
    Actually, I was already here.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.