Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Night windows

Stained glass windows look lovely from inside with sunlight streaming through them.

But at night they hold a special place, illuminating scenes which are usually black, grey, and shades of white lights.

Taken from a distance, this caught my eye, so I turned around and came back and stood outside.

My camera phone doesn't have a "night setting" which I learned other smart phones do have.

Thanks to Black Mountain's United Methodist Church for brightening up the night!



2 comments:

  1. Oh that's just beautiful! You did a nice job of capturing the beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.