Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Alternative health care


This is one of many ways you can have care that is an alternative to western medicine.

I'll share some of the other great opportunities here later...

Quote for today:


You must not hate those who do wrong or harmful things; but with compassion, you must do what you can to stop them for they are harming themselves, as well as those who suffer from their actions.
His Holiness the Dalai Lama
 

1 comment:

  1. Not so sure about acupuncture, lol, I rather have an aversion to needles. Fun post, B. I like the quote too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.