Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Yoga

Black Mountain Yoga moved into new quarters recently. 

I sometimes attend a class by Amy Willow Allen, not held here, but at the UU Church right up the road.  I volunteered to have my photo taken for Willow's brochure for her therapeutic yoga.  It's funny.  So I won't show you!

Today's Quote: 

Do not be small minded. Do not pray for gourds and pumpkins from God, when you should be asking for pure love and pure knowledge to dawn within every heart. Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa,  Great Swan by Lex Hixon

1 comment:

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.