Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Last week at this time

I know many people in the Eastern US have had (and may have right now) much more snow. But this is what mama nature brought us here.

The sun has been out all day, and melted where thinnest especially on pavement.  The pile of snow on the right of the roadway is a mystery to me.  I didn't take my garbage out to be picked up this morning, not wanting to have snowy garbage in case they didn't make it up the hill.  Now I've got to wait a week.



In the silence of listening, you can know yourself in everyone, the unseen singing softly to itself and to you.
Rachel Naomi Remen
 

3 comments:

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.