Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Friday, September 19, 2014

Saluda part 5

A quick stop in the basement store (sorry I didn't get it's name) which had lots of antiques and treasures, including my set of Correll dinner ware.  I didn't look at the price.


Then we looked in other businesses...



A historic marker, but no beauty shop any longer.

This is the restaurant which was not open at 11 when we arrived in town but it was open by 12.


Nothing like the juxtoposition of art and necesary stuff.

I was impressed that a gallery owner had decorated the recycle bin out front.

1 comment:

  1. Saluda definitely sounds worth a visit. I love the Spring Park!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.