Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Monday, September 22, 2014

Saluda part 7

Duck Alley has come on hard times, apparently.

Where triving shops once were offering curious tourists a place to browse, this building was all closed.


But the yard art here beckoned us inside this shop.

Yes, early Sept and Halloween was the theme.

One little orange kitty witch went home with me to send to my friend out in Washington state.



Quote for today:


As we cultivate our life, our beauty becomes as much about what we are creating and doing as it is about our appearance.

2 comments:

  1. I love shops like that. The sign about vampires being a pain in the neck is clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color scheme on those shops!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.