Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Thursday, October 9, 2014

What trees are these?


 In north Asheville, close to Woodfin, is Beaver Dam Lake with a walking trail around it.
The trees are turning brown and dropping their leaves.
I thought they might be related to sycamores, but the leaves are much smaller, and I don't know what they are...do you?





A helpful exercise is to set up an advisory panel of your past, present, and future selves.

3 comments:

  1. If you mean the trees along the street, I've always thought they were sycamores. Shall have to have a closer look..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the trees along the street, not the ones around the lake. Maybe they are sick? I thought Sycamore trees turned yellow in the fall.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.