Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

61 degrees F on January 20




These were taken on the first day of warm weather following a few days where the thermometer stayed below freezing constantly.
I wonder if that's it.  Somehow I think winter has another surprise or two up her sleeve.

Quote for today:

O how I laugh when I think of my vague indefinite riches. No run on my bank can drain it, for my wealth is not possession but enjoyment.
Henry David Thoreau
 



2 comments:

  1. No doubt the winter weather will return. But I have really enjoyed yesterday and today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to see water rushing and moving when it first warms up. Yes I think there is still more snow to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.