Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Friday, June 28, 2019

I wonder when they decorate the town

 It's exactly one week from Wed (when I wrote this)
The Fourth of July.

 Looking down State Street to the east, there are no flags attached to light poles yet.

But Harwood Funeral Home has it's sign out for the free hot dogs which it provides every fourth.  And that's why I walked outside from the Museum (where I sit all afternoon looking at this view)to check for more decorations...they are the first at this point.

I will have to follow up with when they do decorate, now won't I?

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    July 4th will be here soon. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here Canada Day is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.