Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Nearby farm's weather vane and covered bridge

 A sweet little farm...I think the sign says Mackvue Valley Farm, but I could be wrong!

We are south of Old Fort, and I don't remember the road! We passed McDonalds as we left I-40, then turned onto the road the farm is on.

 This is the road that Painter's Nursery is on...kind of behind me in this shot...


I actually set out with the intent of finding a weather vane. Could not think of where one might be in the area. And an added bonus as I returned to the car and looked down towards the fields...


3 comments:

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.