Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Monday, July 15, 2019

You'd be surprised to find this car parked outside...

And here it was, right in the parking lot by the Clay Studio in downtown Black Mountain NC!



I imagine I would have done a double-take if I saw it driving down the interstate as well.  Fortunately it was parked, and I got to look with my mouth open in awe.  Do you remember when these cars were part of the American traffic, along with many fish-tailed vehicles?

Today's Quote:
The trick, it seems, is to be able to hold
both things very close – the gratitude
and the misery – and then,
with a semblance of faith,
to let them fly.

ELIZABETH AQUINO



3 comments:

  1. I don't think I have seen any of these at old car shows. Not that I attend frequently, but I do have some opportunitie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, It has been awhile since I have seen one of these cars. It looks like it is in good condition. Have a happy day and a great new week!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.