Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tuesday again

 Suddenly I have little to say. 

I think most bloggers have been here. And the darn Blogger Site won't let me get on Layout to do anything that I want to...it's just "out of order."

So my go-to is to work on Ancestry. That's another site completely, but I've been supposedly saving my research on Blogger. Now I'm not sure years worth of info. will be kept securely. I hate that feeling.

Next choice is just to go outside and work on my plants. Lots have died with the heat and need to be tossed. So I'm going to show you the remaining ones.





I'm giving cuttings off this wonderful coleus...so people can have them in water over the winter, to go outside in the spring.


I probably showed you this already.

I have been listening to Allison Russell and their Tiny Desk Concert from yesterday's post. Their last number is incredible to me!

Today's quote:

Edith Wharton said, "There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that receives it."

14 comments:

  1. ...I have several coleus to over winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty plants, my favorites are the jade plant and the Coleus. These Tuesdays have been rolling around pretty fast.
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a good week Eileen. Glad you like those nice leafy plants.

      Delete
  3. Lovely plants! Added you to my reading list...hope that works!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your plants look lovely there. I'm going to bookmark this blog if this is where you will be blogging from for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might as well...though I still am having trouble listing all the blogs I like to read ehre! Blogger is loading things quite a bit faster today.

      Delete
  5. Good idea re coleus. And Blogger seems to be working better tis morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, just noticed that I don't have that wait period to read some of our blogs.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, as they die back I'm rather glad, for the next 6 months the ones inside will be all over the window sills.

      Delete
  7. I think we all get stuck on occasion, and on some of those occasions, i just don’t bother posting. It’s not like that for me lately though when I have tended to have several in the queue. Sometimes I forget what they are or when I am going to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looking plants! I keep hoping Blogspot will straighten up but… not quite.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.