Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Friday, November 1, 2013

A motorcycle or two or...


How travelers get to the Blue Ridge Parkway is seldom noticed, if you're also a traveler.  But I parked next to this pretty vehicles (I know, don't call a hog pretty) and noticed how sleek they were.  The riders came out of the restaurant and I asked their permission to take their picture (the bikes).  They said they were mainly from FL.  Each bike had a couple of riders.

It reminded me of my younger days when I rode a motorcycle myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.