Black Mountain

Springtime in Black Mountain. Looking down from parking lot at Ceramic Studio to Sutton Ave and the railroad tracks.

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Those cats!

 Of course I was drawn to the ceramic cats!


 This hand crafted one got my attention.
And this one is slip trailed on a tile...slip-painted?

 Thanks Helen, for modeling your own cat earrings!  They are wonderful!
These were some raku fired cats, which I loved.  Gotta laugh!

Today's quote:
Gratefulness is a setting of the heart, one that I can choose like a wavelength on the radio.
SUSAN MAZROLLE

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Wow, so many kitty items. I like your earrings, they are cute.
    Happy Sunday, have a great day and new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.