Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Friday, February 22, 2019

Around this time last year...

 In Februry/March 2018, the Swannanoa River glided it's way through Black Mountain. This was before flooding later in the year which dropped some of the trees along the bank, and gouged some different paths for the water.  I loved seeing the mist of green ground cover coming back in this picture.

A year ago I was in Florida visiting my oldest son.  And the rest of his family. And friends too.  It was a really nice week.   But that sky is only what Florida can offer in February!

OK, I know you now want to see (as do I) what the river looks like now.  Since it's still raining, we both will have to wait a day or two till I can walk around the ground near the river without sinking in.

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I will be nice to walk along the river. That sky is lovely. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, Eileen. So glad to see you over here too. Yes, as soon as the sun comes out...not holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, William. I tried going out in the misty foggy day...definitely not a photo opportunity out there yet.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.