Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Way Down Upon the Swannanoa River

 




Here it flows by the Community Gardens, then under the bridge of I-40 and then by Veterans Park...

I don't know how it gets further past the Ingles Warehouse, but I dare say it is back by the interstate. I don't see it in front of the Warehouse by the railroad tracks and US-70.  Eventually it joins the French Broad River in Asheville...after going through Swannanoa, an unincorporated town.

Sharing with Tuesday Treasures Here.

9 comments:

  1. ...thanks Barbara for sharing this natural treasure in your area.I hope that you will link up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting into doing more blogs...something about the weather I think. And my swollen feet. I enjoyed your blog so much this morning, I tried my hand at Treasure!

      Delete
  2. Pretty views of the river! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comments Eileen. You're the greatest commenter out there!

      Delete
  3. For me it is far far away? 🎵😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Steven Foster lives again. (I could have sworn I replied to this comment yesterday, wonder where it went...)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. The Swannanoa stays pretty shallow. The French Broad maybe not so much.

      Delete
  5. My goodness, Barb! Is there no snow in your part of the world? everything is frozen solid here, and there are towering heaps of snow everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.