Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk, May 8, 2024

Friday, April 14, 2023

Looking around inside

 Here are the wonderful plants that greet me whenever I go in the living room.







I love that the shamrock is blooming and growing like crazy. Soon dear little one, then you can live outside in the pollen filled air!

Several ceramic bunnies have joine the leafy displays.

And here's the bedroom violet.


Today's quote:

Grateful eyes look at each thing as if they had never seen it before and caress it as if they would never see it again.

BR. DAVID STEINDL-RAST

11 comments:

  1. Pretty plants and flowers, I love the orchids. Take care, have a happy day and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, so good to see your comment early this morning, and most mornings! It's like you're my neighbor here in blogland.

      Delete
  2. ...you do a marious job with orchids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. A simple life, but my friend said it looks like a flower shop in here. I like a small space with beauty of nature.

      Delete
  4. Your flowers are so beautiful, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks. I don't put much energy into decorating like lots of other people do. Plants make me happy.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful house plants! I've had only limited success with Orchids, so I envy you. Happy GBBD!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.