Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cycle of green

The month of February in North Carolina is confusing to plants...


Or maybe I meant humans...perhaps nature knows just what she is doing.



"To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter; to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life."  John Burroughs

2 comments:

  1. That quote is great and so are these photos. I'm looking forward to seeing the first signs of spring here. Thanks for stopping by. I have enjoyed my return visit and will be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote and it rings true around here.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.