Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cycle of green

The month of February in North Carolina is confusing to plants...


Or maybe I meant humans...perhaps nature knows just what she is doing.



"To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter; to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life."  John Burroughs

2 comments:

  1. That quote is great and so are these photos. I'm looking forward to seeing the first signs of spring here. Thanks for stopping by. I have enjoyed my return visit and will be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote and it rings true around here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.