Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Tanbark Ridge overlook, elevation 3175 feet, Blue Ridge Parkway, North Carolina. The road seen in upper left is the parkway as it continues northeast. Can you see the little houses, including my favorite, the red roofed one?

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dawn's early light

Sunrise from my front porch, winter 2012

Love, yes, love your calling, for this holy and generous love will impart strength to you so as to enable you to surmount all obstacles. 
 St. Mary Euphrasia Pelletier, Embrace the World

Sorry about not posting on Washington's birthday, I think that must have some cosmic reason, of which I can't possibly fathom.  But I'm back!

1 comment:

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.