Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Just next door

Cherry Street Kids has great gift ideas but it's not a big box store


If you like fiber arts, Nice Threads is down a flight of stairs and has great one-of-a kind designer clothes...as well as classes in weaving, etc.
Everything a tourist could want, and then some.

Because store front windows reflect what's going on across the street, I'm submitting this to Weekend Reflections meme here.
 Come over to see other photos of reflections and comment on them. 

4 comments:

  1. Cherry Street Kids looks like a store I would frequent! I love shopping for my Granddkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of those stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A shopping in the Black Mountains in your compagnie is so awesome... Nice reflections !

    ReplyDelete
  4. jOLI ENDROIT CA DONNE ENVIE D ENTREE ;O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.