Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Monday, May 27, 2013

Celebrating bounty

I haven't checked to see if this first tomato will turn big or just ripen into a cherry tomato.  I did keep all the labels on each plant.  I'm so excited, I had to share it here!

And here are some of the other bountiful gifts from nature in my garden. 
Sharing those broccoli leaves with some critters...
Some of the basil looks ok, some of it is really struggling
And the cilantro is bolting into becoming coriander...I've cut it back hoping it will still give those luscious tasty leaves, and moved it into a shadier location.  The advantage of container gardening!

1 comment:

  1. We're back from a long road trip. I'm just now trying to catch up on blogging. The only thing planted around here is a few flowers! lol

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.