Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Friday, May 24, 2013

Reflection and restaurant

What wonderful reflections can be seen here! Weekend Reflections.

My local reflection isn't anywhere near as exciting as London.  But it's pretty to me and I wanted to share it with you.

 Yes, a self portrait, taken about 2 years ago.  Not much different looking.  It is reflection of a lovely dining room in the Jarrett House in Dillsboro, NC.  My friends Pat and Michael said this was the place to eat in Dillsboro.  So we went there, and it is a family restaurant, where everyone eats the same huge menu of sides, but choses one of 5 (I think) meat dishes.  We all were delighted!   (Incidentally, I love having 2-3 pairs of glasses hanging around for whatever needs I might have to focus upon!)

With a holiday weekend here (Memorial Day) we have lots of traffic already hitting the area.  I'm thrilled and hope lots of folks come out for the TailGate Market in Black Mountain from 9-12 on Sat.  (So I'm posting this a little early, just in case you might wish to make plans!)


4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely photo, so glad to 'meet' you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is very sweet, and special:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a lovely portrait ! Thanks for sharing it with us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo Barbara. I love the glasses round your neck. If you take a look at some of my photos you will see that's where I keep mine (at least we know where to find them when needed).

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.