Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What's happening?

The community bulletin board in Black Mountain

This very lovely bulletin board is on the hill around the side of the Town Hardware store, located at the corner of State St and Montreat Rd. (US 70 and US 9)  Other bulletin boards can be found in the Dripolator, and the library.

Quote for the day:


I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.  Og Mandino

1 comment:

  1. That's a great bulletin board! You'll always know what's going on.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.