Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Saturday, May 4, 2013

End of cherry blossoms



The cherry tree on its last hurrah for the season, covering everything under it with petals.
My yard has the chain link fence, and my next door neighbor just put up the pretty privacy fence.  (So I'm including this post in Friday Fences for this week.)  We're pretty urban in our sharing of space, so you'll notice my neighbor's patio also has plenty of cherry blossom petals on his side of the fence.


It's been snowing cherry blossom petals, and then raining.  What a lovely pink mess on my potting area.

Quote for the day:
Observe the wonders as they occur around you. Don’t claim them. Feel the artistry moving through and be silent.  Jalaluddin Rumi

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful tree. It's a shame the rain causes so many blossoms to fall prematurely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like pink snow. nice shots. ( :

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.