Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Tanbark Ridge overlook, elevation 3175 feet, Blue Ridge Parkway, North Carolina. The road seen in upper left is the parkway as it continues northeast. Can you see the little houses, including my favorite, the red roofed one?

Monday, April 21, 2014

Beautification Committee

 The Black Mountain Beautification Committee puts beautiful flowers on the slope below the Center for the Arts Clay Studio, where I spend many hours a week.

The Beautification Committee is also active in the landscaping all over the town.

Quote for today:


The older I get, the greater power I seem to have to help the world; I am like a snowball -- the further I am rolled the more I gain.
Susan B. Anthony

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty beautification efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is neat to have people interested and committed to making an area better.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.