Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cherry Street Square Shops

I haven't often shopped down Cherry Street, but keep hearing about all these great little places tucked in here and there off Cherry Street.



So the other day I decided to see what I'd been missing.  I'll share one shop a day if I can restrain myself.  Yesterday I somehow posted 2 nurseries (not planned that way.)

Village courtyard feeling as you wander back away from the street
Quote for today:


You woke up every morning last year ALIVE! That alone made it a good year.
Anonymous
 


2 comments:

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.