Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Music at the high school gym -turned potters market


 We enjoyed the music off an on during the day, from 10-4.

The crowd came in the upstairs doors starting at 10 am.

My friend Michelle had some nice hand formed pieces for vases or serving dishes.

 Late afternoon and almost nobody was coming through!

I was glad to see someone had an empty plate holder.

 I happily shared a booth with Cathy Babula, and here she's putting her little tree together...

 ...on which she hung delightful lace impressed ornaments.

She had 2 series of works on display...the newer bowls with various organic designs, and older pieces with glazes overlapping in greens and browns.

Tomorrow I'll show you some more of my memories of Marion NC on Dec. 1.


2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Sounds like a fun time. It was nice to have the music at the Potters Market. I love all the pottery, the tree is cute. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.