Black Mountain

Springtime in Black Mountain. Looking down from parking lot at Ceramic Studio to Sutton Ave and the railroad tracks.

Friday, March 22, 2019

The Veranda

This is one of my favorite "downtown" Black Mountain lunch restaurants.  (It does have a bit of a Veranda which may be indulged in warmer weather...perched out back looking over parking lots to mountains.)

There's a daily special. They have wonderful soups and sandwiches.  My lunch (with tip and no drink) is usually $13.  So it's a treat for me to go with a friend and enjoy it.  I've sworn off fast food places so I can maybe eat healthier...and it's day 5 so far.  Feeling good! Mainly fixing my own meals!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I like the local restaurants over the fast food places. Hubby and I try not to eat out too much, he has to watch his salt intake. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.