Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Silk Screen

As long as I'm posting some pictures from a Veterinarian's visit, let me share this lovely image, which hangs on the wall over the exam table in my vet's office.

I almost always go into this room.  This is the view I had when my darling old cat Keptain was put to sleep.  And I've been struggling for several years with keeping my current oldest, Muffin, living in comfort.



Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  Philo of Alexandria

2 comments:

  1. That's a bright and vivid photo! Meant to cheer one up, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Almost too lovely to be consigned to an exam room.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.