Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Finally a dogwood - and a gloomy day at the lake

There's one blooming across the parking lot from the Black Mountain Center for the Arts. (more below)

I was willing to walk around the lake, and had the time, but some tightness in my chest said no, not today. (I have no heart problems, but at my age, I'm careful.) So after lunch I took this photo, with the early green buds highlighted by the purple mountains.

 Yesterday was sunny, so I walked closer to the dogwood by the parking lot.

It is much more abundant than the ones around my apartment.

2 comments:

  1. The dogwoods look like a howling success. They're quite striking.

    The cat's name is Lacey because the rings around her neck looks a bit like a necklace. More here with photos.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.