Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Mountain Laurel!

 Oh how happy I am to see the lilies of the valley have returned through the bed of mulch.  I missed seeing if they bloomed, but it's great to see them survive!

 I walked around the end of my apartment building and down the hill to the next one...there were beautiful blooms all over this bush...Mountain Laurel.  The one next to my apartment is still buds, only it's probably something else. I'll let you see as soon as the buds open.




As I turned to walk back up the hill, I could see my postage stamp balcony, between living room and bedroom windows.  We have 4 upper level apartments over 4 lower ones, and never run into the folks who live on the other level.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! This is such a lovely time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blooms and how nice to have shade on your balcony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Lovely views of the blooming Mountain Laurel. Our bloom time is later for these plants. Enjoy your day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.