Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

On Cherry St.

  

Something about a moose for this store...



I seldom go into the various "touristy" places where you can get things for your mountain "cabin" that might well be a second home, or vacation spot. Or maybe something to take home to the person watching your dog, or watering your plants while you're gone! I do that whenever I go someplace else!

There's a new Tee-shirt place where I used to like to shop for pretty women's clothes...a very tiny store.


Today's quote:

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.

ARCHIBALD RUTLEDGE

3 comments:

  1. The moose is cute. I like checking out the tourist shops, I don't always buy something.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why those places would be attractive to some tourists. I don't think Canadians would be interested in moose from America though because we have plenty. I have only seen one in the wild once, however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I love to window shop places like this.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.