Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Monday, April 1, 2013

Mountains with snow

Oh, Happy April Fool's Day!
Snow from March 27 on peaks near Blue Ridge Parkway 

Notice the pine tree on the lower left corner...


Same pine is now on lower right, to get a better idea of the slopes that still have snow, and those closer to us which are just grey.  I love how you can see the earth's folds in this light.  They aren't always that visible.



3 comments:

  1. What a scenic part of the world to live. I love the shadows created by the valleys on the mountainside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful photos, I love the dusting of snow on those mountains.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.