Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cherry Blossom Moon




I may not be able to keep the moon in focus, but I loved that it turned the sky pink from the cherry blossoms.  Enjoy the reflection of light off our dear old satellite, the full moon.  For that reason I'm including this in Weekend Reflections. 

I join others in sharing photos with reflections here.

7 comments:

  1. Nice! I tried to take some moon photos recently, but I need to study up on it. The light of the moon blew out my photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny isn't it? My camera has a setting for night landscapes, though I don't know that it could work on the landscape itself. More things to explore.

      Delete
  2. How lovely! I've never seen this effect before and am glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.