Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy holidays

At my locally owned grocery (Ingles) I was greeted by the beauty of fresh flowers and produce from around the world.

I smiled at what a beautiful picture these folks provided as welcome to me and all their customers.

And I share this as my last picture for a while, since I'm again traveling out of town for a while.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas.  See you by the end of the year (I hope!)  

Quote for today:


Life is an opportunity given to satisfy the hunger and thirst of the soul.
Pir-O-Murshid Hazrat Inayat Khan
Bowl of Saki

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip and the happiest of New Years, Barb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.