Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Ivy



I love the song "Holly and the Ivy" but today we just have ivy...

Quote for today:


If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.
Eleanora Duse

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your Ivy, and the quote too! I've been away from my computer a lot - not ignoring anyone, just can't sit in front of a computer for too long during the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.