Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Seven Sisters New Gallery

 

Now on Broadway in Black Mountain




 I was charmed as usual by the cards...my one gift I am sure to give all my family on their birthdays. With my limited income, I can't send them personalized presents, nor gift cards. But I probably do for the Christmas Holiday anyway...

But there's no Seven Sisters in places where they live...so I'll have to give gift cards for international stores. I'd sure rather give them local stores' gift cards...mmm, may have some work on that.

Today's quote:

“How happy is the little stone
That rambles in the road alone,
And doesn’t care about careers,
And exigencies never fears;
Whose coat of elemental brown
A passing universe put on;
And independent as the sun,
Associates or glows alone,
Fulfilling absolute decree
In casual simplicity.”

Emily Dickinson

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    What a pretty gift store, I would like to explore this Seven Sisters craft gallery! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.