Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Cat at the market!

From our vantage point at the entrance to the market, we see arrivals first.
A man pulling a pink wheeled case, the critter inside isn't a dog, it has whiskers!


On a leash, a tortoiseshell lovely looks about her.

Curiousity only, no fear.



Joannie, the market manager joins the owner in discussion of this phenomenal cat.


I apologize, I didn't find out her name.  Notice she has 3 colors.  All cats with 3 colors are female, don't you know?

Another apology, I've got my son, Tai's name as identifyer on these photos by mistake.  My bad!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great place to be. The animals make it fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.