Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk, May 8, 2024

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Run around day

 One day of each week seems to be the run around day. So I dropped by my favorite car fixer place to get my tires checked, and blown up to proper temperature. No charge. But I'll schedule an oil change soon.



Go to dentist office to  sign the release form to send to the other dentist with X-rays. Hope this will allow me to have a good consultation see below!

I walked up the stairs to the second floor, with a break for huffing and puffing on the landing. These windows gave a view at the top of the YMCA at Cheshire. Going downstairs was much easier.

More trees in that area.





I had a good consultation with another dentist (who I've seen in the past) to consider what to do about my front teeth. The worst one broke off just before my cousins came to visit! I tried gluing it back on, but it came back off before I even tried to eat. The cement was designed for crowns, not front teeth.  So I've now got a simple plan that I can afford, and it will keep me smiling the rest of my life...however long that may be!

Today's quote:

Sometimes when we don't feel good enough, we create imbalance by overachieving or needing to be the best at something.

12 comments:

  1. ...dental care can be so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep. Just got an update that dentist has decided the simple cure isn't going to work.

      Delete
  2. Love the trees and the pretty sky. It seems we always have some running around chores. I am glad your dentist came up with a good plan. Love the cute kitty photo. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am willing to use the money in savings to keep some kind of teeth working in my mouth. It's not vanity at this point.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Exactly. I always am anxious before going to the dentist.

      Delete
  4. I love seeing the fall leaves there, So beautiful. A good balance to having to go to the dentist. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the enjoyment of fall weather and tree colors does help a bit with dental issues.

      Delete
  5. Good job getting a plan for your teeth! Love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki Lane...a fellow blogger who should not come up as anonymous! Thanks for telling me on FB who you are. And now I'm working on plan B, or maybe C for the teeth.

      Delete
  6. Sorry about the tooth repair not working out.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.